Tashilhunpo Monastery Loose Incense
A premium Tibetan monastery incense that’s perfectly suited for offerings and meditation practice. The Monastery was founded in 1447 by the 1st Dalai Lama and is located on the southern slope of the Nyiseri Mountain to the west of Shigatse City. It is the largest monastery of the Gelug Sect in Rear Tibet, and the main stage where generations of Panchen Lamas carried out religious and political activities. The name means “all fortune and happiness gathered here” or “heap of glory”.